Glorious Manor, Inc. is certified and licensed by the State of California Department of Alcohol and Drug Program and by the County of Los Angeles Dept. of Public Health Alcohol and Drug Program Administration to provide and maintain a Day Treatment Alcohol and/or other Drug Services and Outpatient Alcohol and/or other Drug Services.
Glorious Manor Inc, is a non¬profit, public benefit and tax-Exempt (501 c3) community-based Agency.
Glorious Manor II Mission:
An alcohol and drug rehabilitation program based in Long Beach, California, Glorious Manor Inc. provides quality services which focus on the recovery from alcohol and drugs, and well-being of individuals. Glorious Manor II works collaboratively with families and organizations to address the harmful effects of substance abuse disorders, help those suffering from drugs and alcohol dependence and abuse recover effectively and rediscover their potentials for the attainment of self-actualization.
Glorious Manor II’s Principles:
- Provide high-quality, cost-effective, outcome focused and linguistically and culturally-relevant services.
- Provide service that are easily accessible,engaging,recovery-oriented, family-friendly, and respectful of the strengths and assets of the individuals with whom we work and the communities in which we live.
- Work in collaboration with other community-based groups and form mutually rewarding partnerships that Build upon organizational capacities and strengths.
- Services are available in a timely manner to all who need them regardless of their financial capability
Glorious Manor II’s Services:
- A comprehensive client assessment and evaluation.
- Individual, group& family counseling for substance abuse disorders andmental health issues if deemed therapeutically appropriate, for clients ages 10 through adults and elderly; and for pregnant women.
- 12-Step Recovery Program
- Relapse Prevention Program
- Case Management and Referrals
- Support Groups
- Client and family educational programs focusing on: HIV/AIDS, STD and other related issues, and other related Issues, Dual Diagnosis, Anger Management, Domestic Violence issues, Gender and Sexual Orientation Issues, Coping and Stress Management, Personal Health , etc.
- Living Skills Program including basic computer and Web education, skills enhancement and job referrals